Hi Fares,

I think I already emailed you that I volunteer to talk on the 18th. 

Best
Dan

Sent from my iPhone

On 3 May 2017, at 20:38, Fares Alaboud <fares.alaboud@kcl.ac.uk> wrote:

Hi everyone,

Sorry for the late email (again)! Here's an update for this week's planning group meeting, which takes place on Thursdays from 2-3pm:

Room: Chesham Building -1.04
Speaker: Emmanuel Hadoux

Below is the schedule for the next few months. If you'd like to speak at any of the empty dates below, please let me know ASAP. Next week's slot is still empty! 

Date

Room

Speaker

April 20th

S6.06

Andrea Micheli (from Cimatti)

April 27th

S3.05

Morteza Lahijanian (from Uni of Oxford)

May 4th

Chesham  -1.04

Emmanuel Hadoux (from UCL)

May 11th

Chesham  -1.04

TBC

May 18th

S6.06

TBC

May 25th

S6.06

Fares Alaboud

June 1st

S6.06

Atif Talukdar

June 8th

S6.06

TBC

June 15th

S6.06

TBC

June 22nd

Chesham  -1.04

Tanja Daub

June 29th

Chesham  -1.04

TBC

July 6th

S6.06

TBC

July 13th

S6.06

TBC

July 20th

S6.06

TBC

July 27th

S6.06

TBC

August 3rd

S6.06

TBC

 

See you tomorrow!


Regards,
Fares Alaboud
PhD Student @ Informatics
Planning Group
_______________________________________________
Planning-inf mailing list
Planning-inf@kcl.ac.uk
https://emea01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fmailman.kcl.ac.uk%2Fmailman%2Flistinfo%2Fplanning-inf&data=01%7C01%7Cdaniele.magazzeni%40kcl.ac.uk%7Cc4c7155b9a8f427e666908d4925c0756%7C8370cf1416f34c16b83c724071654356%7C0&sdata=2w6UT5DzFAZv6Rjh3KrVVWBQq4p0IPF9ObvKiK5UvXs%3D&reserved=0