Congratulations to Sara! 


We will miss you, but we're excited to see another planning group starting up in the UK! And in any case, we'll be welcoming you back on a regular basis.


Cheers


Derek




From: planning-inf-bounces@kcl.ac.uk <planning-inf-bounces@kcl.ac.uk> on behalf of Bernardini, Sara <sara.bernardini@kcl.ac.uk>
Sent: 03 August 2015 08:41
To: planning-inf Mailman List
Cc: Sara Bernardini
Subject: [Planning-inf] New position
 
Dear all,

I would like to let you know that as of September 1st I will take up a new position as Lecturer in Computer Science at Royal Holloway University of London. Though I am very excited about my new position, I am keen on and committed to continuing our collaboration. I will be around and at all times fully engaged in our projects. In particular, I will spend one day per week working at King's as usual. 

It has been a pleasure and a privilege to have joined the planning group at King's and to have worked with you over the last three years. I would like to thank you as I feel I have learned a lot from each of you and look forward to advancing our common research together for years to come.

Enjoy your summer and see you in September!

Cheers,

Sara

--------------------------------------------- 
Dr Sara Bernardini
Department of Informatics
King's College London
Strand
London WC2R 2LS
E-mail: sara.bernardini@kcl.ac.uk
---------------------------------------------