Planning Meetings for the Next Two Weeks and General News
Hi All, Just a quick update on meetings this week and next. - Tomorrow Tanja will do a practice run of the talk she will give at the Cardiff Argumentation Forum next week, usual time and place. - Next week I will do my IJCAI early career spotlight talk (in an effort to get me to be orgnised and make the slides early!). However, I can't make the usual time, so I'd like to propose Friday the 8th at 13:30 (location TBC). Could you let me know ASAP if you have any problems with making this time, so that we can consider other options if necessary, and book a room. - The following week Dan, Andrew, Liz and I will all be away at IJCAI so if you all want to arrange to meet that week, feel free to go ahead (free biscuits are available!). Also don't forget our ICAPS celebratory dinner which will be next Monday (July 4th) venue to be confirmed. And finally, some good news! Andrew, Derek and I have heard today that our EU project ERGO has been funded, this is a 2-and-a-bit year project in collaboration with Malte's group at Basel and various space tech companies in the UK and Europe working on software for autonomous space robotics. See you all tomorrow, Amanda -- Dr Amanda Coles Lecturer Department of Informatics King's College London Room: S6.17 http://www.inf.kcl.ac.uk/staff/amanda/
participants (1)
-
Amanda Coles