Hi All, We are again lacking a speaker today so given the proximity of the ICAPS deadline let's give the meeting today a miss, Amanda Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone. -------- Original message --------From: "Talukdar, Atif" <atif.talukdar@kcl.ac.uk> Date: 02/11/2016 12:12 (GMT+00:00) To: planning-inf Mailman List <planning-inf@mailman.kcl.ac.uk>, "Alaboud, Fares" <fares.alaboud@kcl.ac.uk> Subject: [Planning-inf] Planning Meeting Hello Everyone, Amanda asked me to let everyone know that there will be no planning meeting today. Thanks. Kind Regards, Atif
Dear all, I'm really missing you, but I'll be back soon! Many things happening here, I'll tell you when we meet. (And welcome on board Fares!). Some notices: 1) From Monday 21st, Dr Achille Fonzone, from Edinburgh, will be visiting us for one month. He's lecturer in Transport Modelling and will be working with Michael, Lela and I on the TfL project. 2) On December 14th, Stefan Edelkamp will be visiting us. I suggest we use the planning meeting slot for his talk, that will be open to all interested people in the Department (I'll circulate the abstract later). 3) I've been invited to join a Panel discussion in Madrid on Nov 24 on the topic of AI and law, and my role will be to highlight the new challenges arising from AI that will need attention and new legislation from lawyers. I'd be interested to know your views on this, please feel free to drop me an email with any thoughts. (I realise it's not strictly our topic, but I think it's also interesting to be open and look at the impact and challenges of our work on the society). 4) For those who want, let's go for a pint on Monday 21st after work! (I know Bram can't make it as he will be at the SQUIRREL meeting, sorry Bram, will go another time when you are back). All the best, Dan -- Dr Daniele Magazzeni Lecturer in Artificial Intelligence, King's College London Head, AI Planning Group Editor-in-Chief, AI Communications http://www.inf.kcl.ac.uk/staff/danmag ________________________________________ From: planning-inf-bounces@kcl.ac.uk <planning-inf-bounces@kcl.ac.uk> on behalf of amanda.coles <amanda.coles@kcl.ac.uk> Sent: 09 November 2016 09:37:17 To: Talukdar, Atif; planning-inf Mailman List; Alaboud, Fares Subject: Re: [Planning-inf] Planning Meeting Hi All, We are again lacking a speaker today so given the proximity of the ICAPS deadline let's give the meeting today a miss, Amanda Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone. -------- Original message -------- From: "Talukdar, Atif" <atif.talukdar@kcl.ac.uk> Date: 02/11/2016 12:12 (GMT+00:00) To: planning-inf Mailman List <planning-inf@mailman.kcl.ac.uk>, "Alaboud, Fares" <fares.alaboud@kcl.ac.uk> Subject: [Planning-inf] Planning Meeting Hello Everyone, Amanda asked me to let everyone know that there will be no planning meeting today. Thanks. Kind Regards, Atif
participants (2)
-
amanda.coles -
Magazzeni, Daniele