Hello again, I have finished migrating everything to html format. It is not as fancy as it was before, but will do the job. Feel free to add/remove stuff. If looks good, I will talk to IT services to publish it. You need to extract this to a folder: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xxeldco609sciao/planning%20website.zip?dl=0 Emre
Thanks Emre, As a temporary measure so people can take a look I've extracted the zip to a different place on the web server, so you should be able to browse it as a website now: http://www.inf.kcl.ac.uk/staff/planningtmp/index.html Amanda On 07/06/16 21:51, Savas, Okkes wrote:
Hello again,
I have finished migrating everything to html format. It is not as fancy as it was before, but will do the job. Feel free to add/remove stuff. If looks good, I will talk to IT services to publish it.
You need to extract this to a folder:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/xxeldco609sciao/planning%20website.zip?dl=0
Emre
_______________________________________________ Planning-inf mailing list Planning-inf@kcl.ac.uk https://mailman.kcl.ac.uk/mailman/listinfo/planning-inf
-- Dr Amanda Coles Lecturer Department of Informatics King's College London Room: S6.17 http://www.inf.kcl.ac.uk/staff/amanda/
participants (2)
-
Amanda Coles -
Savas, Okkes