FW: [Planning List] Call for Intent to Participate: Planning and Execution Competition for Logistics Robots in Simulation
Hi all, We should coordinate on this. Please let me know who wants to be involved (as we need to put names in the Intent to Participate). I have 3 first-year students from IAI who want to join the team! And by the way it’s great to see how ROSPlan is becoming popular :-) Fares, what’s the schedule for the next planning meetings? We are not meeting next week, then Andrea Micheli is speaking on the 20th (although I think we need to check the time as I have in my agenda the Departmental Staff meeting at 2pm). PS. Just finished an extremely intense week in San Diego, where I’m been teaching PDDL and injecting the use of planning on 6 different (real-world and super exciting) projects. I was impressed by the sense of practical use of planning people have here, and how open they are to learn and use our tools. I’ll tell you more when we meet. Best, Dan From: planning-list@googlegroups.com [mailto:planning-list@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Erez Karpas Sent: 07 April 2017 08:08 To: icaps-conference@googlegroups.com; planning-list@googlegroups.com; ai-robotics@googlegroups.com; robocup-worldwide@cc.gatech.edu; robocup-exec@cc.gatech.edu; robocup-logistics@lists.kbsg.rwth-aachen.de; search-list@googlegroups.com; carologistics@lists.kbsg.rwth-aachen.de Subject: [Planning List] Call for Intent to Participate: Planning and Execution Competition for Logistics Robots in Simulation ============================================================ Planning and Execution Competition for Logistics Robots in Simulation ICAPS 2017 - Pittsburgh, PA, USA http://www.robocup-logistics.org/sim-comp Release of Rules and Regulations and Reference Implementations ============================================================ Dear Planning and Robotics Community, The Planning and Execution Competition for Logistics Robots in Simulation will be held during ICAPS 2017. In order to help us better prepare for the upcoming competition, we would like to ask teams who intend to participate to fill out this form: https://goo.gl/forms/GFIwiKxnP7TqfkSD3 The deadline for registering your intent to participate is April 20th, 2017. We will hold a webinar on April 27th, 2017 at 19:00 UTC. To join the webinar via gotomeeting, follow this URL: https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/898475549 For more details about the competition, see http://www.robocup-logistics.org/sim-comp. We are looking forward to seeing you in the competition. On behalf of the organizing committee, Erez Karpas -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "planning-list" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to planning-list+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com<mailto:planning-list+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com>. To post to this group, send email to planning-list@googlegroups.com<mailto:planning-list@googlegroups.com>. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
Hello Dan, I will be happy to participate in this competition. I will submit our intention to participate now. So far we have these on board: Daniele Magazzeni, Michael Cashmore, Emre Savas, 3 first-year students Let me know if you are interested. Emre ________________________________ From: planning-inf-bounces@kcl.ac.uk <planning-inf-bounces@kcl.ac.uk> on behalf of Magazzeni, Daniele <daniele.magazzeni@kcl.ac.uk> Sent: Saturday, April 8, 2017 1:07:30 AM To: planning-inf Mailman List Subject: [Planning-inf] FW: [Planning List] Call for Intent to Participate: Planning and Execution Competition for Logistics Robots in Simulation Hi all, We should coordinate on this. Please let me know who wants to be involved (as we need to put names in the Intent to Participate). I have 3 first-year students from IAI who want to join the team! And by the way it’s great to see how ROSPlan is becoming popular :-) Fares, what’s the schedule for the next planning meetings? We are not meeting next week, then Andrea Micheli is speaking on the 20th (although I think we need to check the time as I have in my agenda the Departmental Staff meeting at 2pm). PS. Just finished an extremely intense week in San Diego, where I’m been teaching PDDL and injecting the use of planning on 6 different (real-world and super exciting) projects. I was impressed by the sense of practical use of planning people have here, and how open they are to learn and use our tools. I’ll tell you more when we meet. Best, Dan From: planning-list@googlegroups.com [mailto:planning-list@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Erez Karpas Sent: 07 April 2017 08:08 To: icaps-conference@googlegroups.com; planning-list@googlegroups.com; ai-robotics@googlegroups.com; robocup-worldwide@cc.gatech.edu; robocup-exec@cc.gatech.edu; robocup-logistics@lists.kbsg.rwth-aachen.de; search-list@googlegroups.com; carologistics@lists.kbsg.rwth-aachen.de Subject: [Planning List] Call for Intent to Participate: Planning and Execution Competition for Logistics Robots in Simulation ============================================================ Planning and Execution Competition for Logistics Robots in Simulation ICAPS 2017 - Pittsburgh, PA, USA http://www.robocup-logistics.org/sim-comp<https://emea01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.robocup-logistics.org%2Fsim-comp&data=01%7C01%7Cemre.savas%40kcl.ac.uk%7C9367833860b742e6abba08d47e13428e%7C8370cf1416f34c16b83c724071654356%7C0&sdata=jMWqzW3VB8XgvqHrrIlNYvcYnOuzn%2B%2F9X20Rk9lxrLA%3D&reserved=0> Release of Rules and Regulations and Reference Implementations ============================================================ Dear Planning and Robotics Community, The Planning and Execution Competition for Logistics Robots in Simulation will be held during ICAPS 2017. In order to help us better prepare for the upcoming competition, we would like to ask teams who intend to participate to fill out this form: https://goo.gl/forms/GFIwiKxnP7TqfkSD3<https://emea01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fgoo.gl%2Fforms%2FGFIwiKxnP7TqfkSD3&data=01%7C01%7Cemre.savas%40kcl.ac.uk%7C9367833860b742e6abba08d47e13428e%7C8370cf1416f34c16b83c724071654356%7C0&sdata=CJIffkj50EtlVvcZ3RJoPXCuzLo%2FfSNa%2FpURIdRMyTw%3D&reserved=0> The deadline for registering your intent to participate is April 20th, 2017. We will hold a webinar on April 27th, 2017 at 19:00 UTC. To join the webinar via gotomeeting, follow this URL: https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/898475549<https://emea01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fglobal.gotomeeting.com%2Fjoin%2F898475549&data=01%7C01%7Cemre.savas%40kcl.ac.uk%7C9367833860b742e6abba08d47e13428e%7C8370cf1416f34c16b83c724071654356%7C0&sdata=z57uspeSoH3qBSo12NQBWy96VoZ99DX9LJV9WlVLMkI%3D&reserved=0> For more details about the competition, see http://www.robocup-logistics.org/sim-comp<https://emea01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.robocup-logistics.org%2Fsim-comp&data=01%7C01%7Cemre.savas%40kcl.ac.uk%7C9367833860b742e6abba08d47e13428e%7C8370cf1416f34c16b83c724071654356%7C0&sdata=jMWqzW3VB8XgvqHrrIlNYvcYnOuzn%2B%2F9X20Rk9lxrLA%3D&reserved=0>. We are looking forward to seeing you in the competition. On behalf of the organizing committee, Erez Karpas -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "planning-list" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to planning-list+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com<mailto:planning-list+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com>. To post to this group, send email to planning-list@googlegroups.com<mailto:planning-list@googlegroups.com>. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout<https://emea01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fgroups.google.com%2Fd%2Foptout&data=01%7C01%7Cemre.savas%40kcl.ac.uk%7C9367833860b742e6abba08d47e13428e%7C8370cf1416f34c16b83c724071654356%7C0&sdata=qqCm8oCfBLFtW1O%2FtQepngmeBd8A5lQNIRqUGdxeK7I%3D&reserved=0>.
That's great Emre! Thanks, please put your name as Contact person for our team. Best, Dan -- Dr Daniele Magazzeni Lecturer in Artificial Intelligence, King's College London Head, AI Planning Group Editor-in-Chief, AI Communications http://www.inf.kcl.ac.uk/staff/danmag From: Savas, Emre Sent: 10 April 2017 16:47 To: Magazzeni, Daniele <daniele.magazzeni@kcl.ac.uk>; planning-inf Mailman List <planning-inf@mailman.kcl.ac.uk> Subject: Re: [Planning-inf] FW: [Planning List] Call for Intent to Participate: Planning and Execution Competition for Logistics Robots in Simulation Hello Dan, I will be happy to participate in this competition. I will submit our intention to participate now. So far we have these on board: Daniele Magazzeni, Michael Cashmore, Emre Savas, 3 first-year students Let me know if you are interested. Emre ________________________________ From: planning-inf-bounces@kcl.ac.uk<mailto:planning-inf-bounces@kcl.ac.uk> <planning-inf-bounces@kcl.ac.uk<mailto:planning-inf-bounces@kcl.ac.uk>> on behalf of Magazzeni, Daniele <daniele.magazzeni@kcl.ac.uk<mailto:daniele.magazzeni@kcl.ac.uk>> Sent: Saturday, April 8, 2017 1:07:30 AM To: planning-inf Mailman List Subject: [Planning-inf] FW: [Planning List] Call for Intent to Participate: Planning and Execution Competition for Logistics Robots in Simulation Hi all, We should coordinate on this. Please let me know who wants to be involved (as we need to put names in the Intent to Participate). I have 3 first-year students from IAI who want to join the team! And by the way it's great to see how ROSPlan is becoming popular :-) Fares, what's the schedule for the next planning meetings? We are not meeting next week, then Andrea Micheli is speaking on the 20th (although I think we need to check the time as I have in my agenda the Departmental Staff meeting at 2pm). PS. Just finished an extremely intense week in San Diego, where I'm been teaching PDDL and injecting the use of planning on 6 different (real-world and super exciting) projects. I was impressed by the sense of practical use of planning people have here, and how open they are to learn and use our tools. I'll tell you more when we meet. Best, Dan From: planning-list@googlegroups.com<mailto:planning-list@googlegroups.com> [mailto:planning-list@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Erez Karpas Sent: 07 April 2017 08:08 To: icaps-conference@googlegroups.com<mailto:icaps-conference@googlegroups.com>; planning-list@googlegroups.com<mailto:planning-list@googlegroups.com>; ai-robotics@googlegroups.com<mailto:ai-robotics@googlegroups.com>; robocup-worldwide@cc.gatech.edu<mailto:robocup-worldwide@cc.gatech.edu>; robocup-exec@cc.gatech.edu<mailto:robocup-exec@cc.gatech.edu>; robocup-logistics@lists.kbsg.rwth-aachen.de<mailto:robocup-logistics@lists.kbsg.rwth-aachen.de>; search-list@googlegroups.com<mailto:search-list@googlegroups.com>; carologistics@lists.kbsg.rwth-aachen.de<mailto:carologistics@lists.kbsg.rwth-aachen.de> Subject: [Planning List] Call for Intent to Participate: Planning and Execution Competition for Logistics Robots in Simulation ============================================================ Planning and Execution Competition for Logistics Robots in Simulation ICAPS 2017 - Pittsburgh, PA, USA http://www.robocup-logistics.org/sim-comp<https://emea01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.robocup-logistics.org%2Fsim-comp&data=01%7C01%7Cemre.savas%40kcl.ac.uk%7C9367833860b742e6abba08d47e13428e%7C8370cf1416f34c16b83c724071654356%7C0&sdata=jMWqzW3VB8XgvqHrrIlNYvcYnOuzn%2B%2F9X20Rk9lxrLA%3D&reserved=0> Release of Rules and Regulations and Reference Implementations ============================================================ Dear Planning and Robotics Community, The Planning and Execution Competition for Logistics Robots in Simulation will be held during ICAPS 2017. In order to help us better prepare for the upcoming competition, we would like to ask teams who intend to participate to fill out this form: https://goo.gl/forms/GFIwiKxnP7TqfkSD3<https://emea01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fgoo.gl%2Fforms%2FGFIwiKxnP7TqfkSD3&data=01%7C01%7Cemre.savas%40kcl.ac.uk%7C9367833860b742e6abba08d47e13428e%7C8370cf1416f34c16b83c724071654356%7C0&sdata=CJIffkj50EtlVvcZ3RJoPXCuzLo%2FfSNa%2FpURIdRMyTw%3D&reserved=0> The deadline for registering your intent to participate is April 20th, 2017. We will hold a webinar on April 27th, 2017 at 19:00 UTC. To join the webinar via gotomeeting, follow this URL: https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/898475549<https://emea01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fglobal.gotomeeting.com%2Fjoin%2F898475549&data=01%7C01%7Cemre.savas%40kcl.ac.uk%7C9367833860b742e6abba08d47e13428e%7C8370cf1416f34c16b83c724071654356%7C0&sdata=z57uspeSoH3qBSo12NQBWy96VoZ99DX9LJV9WlVLMkI%3D&reserved=0> For more details about the competition, see http://www.robocup-logistics.org/sim-comp<https://emea01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.robocup-logistics.org%2Fsim-comp&data=01%7C01%7Cemre.savas%40kcl.ac.uk%7C9367833860b742e6abba08d47e13428e%7C8370cf1416f34c16b83c724071654356%7C0&sdata=jMWqzW3VB8XgvqHrrIlNYvcYnOuzn%2B%2F9X20Rk9lxrLA%3D&reserved=0>. We are looking forward to seeing you in the competition. On behalf of the organizing committee, Erez Karpas -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "planning-list" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to planning-list+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com<mailto:planning-list+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com>. To post to this group, send email to planning-list@googlegroups.com<mailto:planning-list@googlegroups.com>. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout<https://emea01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fgroups.google.com%2Fd%2Foptout&data=01%7C01%7Cemre.savas%40kcl.ac.uk%7C9367833860b742e6abba08d47e13428e%7C8370cf1416f34c16b83c724071654356%7C0&sdata=qqCm8oCfBLFtW1O%2FtQepngmeBd8A5lQNIRqUGdxeK7I%3D&reserved=0>.
participants (2)
-
Magazzeni, Daniele -
Savas, Emre