Hello planning group I'm doing the swimathon again this year. On Saturday 8 April I'll be swimming 2.5 km to raise money for Marie Curie, who provide care and support for people living with any terminal illness, and their families. www.mariecurie.org.uk<https://emea01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mariecurie.org.uk&data=01%7C01%7Celizabeth.black%40kcl.ac.uk%7C9dc9972719c54175f98608d47b5edb37%7C8370cf1416f34c16b83c724071654356%7C0&sdata=DoOJEewhdegdjIiBbV%2FK7R1A9POyXMHWm2jP%2FbSEHkU%3D&reserved=0> As part of my (very late) fundraising efforts, I'm running a sweepstake. Each entry is £2. If you choose the time that's closest to my swim time on the event day, you win half the cash from the sweepstake prize pot, the other half will help to fund Marie Curie Nurses. To enter, add your name and time (to the nearest minute) to this google doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ET7rpaMHVFvqqsdMqomjX_Svh9EwW0KZ26fOYkcwma0/edit?usp=sharing<https://emea01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fdocs.google.com%2Fdocument%2Fd%2F1ET7rpaMHVFvqqsdMqomjX_Svh9EwW0KZ26fOYkcwma0%2Fedit%3Fusp%3Dsharing&data=01%7C01%7Celizabeth.black%40kcl.ac.uk%7C9dc9972719c54175f98608d47b5edb37%7C8370cf1416f34c16b83c724071654356%7C0&sdata=8nljqKjQhBEWlUfp1kx3G%2FJvBc%2FWgXln9Sl%2FRkuBxhw%3D&reserved=0> and I'll collect the entry fee from you when I see you. Or to sponsor me, you can use this link: https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/swimathon-2017-liz-black<https://emea01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.justgiving.com%2Ffundraising%2Fswimathon-2017-liz-black&data=01%7C01%7Celizabeth.black%40kcl.ac.uk%7C9dc9972719c54175f98608d47b5edb37%7C8370cf1416f34c16b83c724071654356%7C0&sdata=Buiht%2Bgo%2F2T1hJczNFbC9vGgDkz5e06O8NGLQVB7ysc%3D&reserved=0> Thanks! Liz -- Dr Elizabeth Black Senior Lecturer | Agents and Intelligent Systems Group | Department of Informatics | Faculty of Natural & Mathematical Sciences | King's College London | Strand Building S6.21 | Strand | London | WC2R 2LS Tel: 020 7848 2694 | Email: elizabeth.black@kcl.ac.uk<mailto:elizabeth.black@kcl.ac.uk> Website: https://nms.kcl.ac.uk/elizabeth.black/
participants (1)
-
Black, Elizabeth